Aberdeen Community Theatre is pleased to present “Murder at Café Noir,” a 1940s-style murder mystery with audience participation. The Cafe is a secluded island hideaway, populated by colorful and suspicious characters - and when someone turns up dead, there are plenty of possible motives! Will private eye Rick Archer crack the case before anyone else meets an untimely demise?
DATES & TIMES
ARRIVE EARLY! Seating, mingling and drinks starting 30 minutes prior to each performance.
Beer and wine will be available for purchase during social and throughout the performance.
• Wednesday, September 27 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Thursday, September 28 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Friday, September 29 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Monday, October 2 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Tuesday, October 3 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Wednesday, October 4 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Thursday, October 5 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Friday, October 6 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Saturday, October 7 - 6:30pm social, 7:00pm performance.
• Sunday, October 8 - 12:30pm social, 1:00pm performance.
Tim Moffett as Rick Archer
Diane Leitheiser as Madam Toureau
Haley Salem as Sheila Wonderly
Arlyn Rusche as Anthony Cairo
Kyla Bearheels as Marie Larue
Tony Kollman as Simon Gutterman
and Brian T. Schultz as Thursby, Vangilder & Rigfield
SEATS & TICKETS
$55 and include the play, the meal, and a Large ACT Souvenir Cup.
Tickets can also be purchased in person at Riddle’s Jewelry Store (check store hours), or by phone at (605) 225-2228 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm).
Audience members will be seated at tables and chairs on the stage (refer to seating chart below). There will be tables of 6, 8 and 10 people. The “action” will take place all around and in between the tables – there’s no “front row” or “back row” and no seat is a bad seat!
The stage is accessible to people using wheelchairs or walkers. Wheelchair patrons: please call ACT at (605) 225-2228 so a staff member can assist you in selecting your seat location.
FOOD & DRINKS
Aberdeen Community Theatre is grateful to our caterer, Ken’s SuperFair Foods, for their support! The meal will include a green salad, main course (roast beef or chicken breast) with baby baked potatoes, green beans, dinner rolls, and dessert.
Pop and water will be included with the meal (free will donations for beverages are always appreciated). Every person who comes to the play will receive a complimentary Large ACT Souvenir Cup. Beer and wine will be available for purchase separately.
Please be aware that food will be prepared off-site, and Aberdeen Community Theatre cannot guarantee the absence of common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, or seafood. Please contact the ACT office with questions or concerns.
Please call (605) 225-2228 so that we may assist you.